The Master of Science Program in Finance and Economics encourages graduates to utilize the concepts and insights in both Finance and Economics gained from the program in real work settings. The program offers an interdisciplinary course of study in Finance and Economics.
The program’s coursework and learning opportunities are designed to prepare students for exciting career opportunities in the field of Finance and Economics.
Objectives: To produce graduates who have the characteristics, knowledge and skills as follows:
- Adhere to moral principles and justice.
- Possess rigorous knowledge on both finance and economics theories.
- Able to master fundamental quantitative techniques for financial analysis.
- ble to apply quantitative methods and economic analysis to the management of financial matters.
- Able to develop and maintain co-operative networks and working relationships with supervisors, colleagues and peers, within institutions and the wider community.
- Able to construct coherent arguments and articulate ideas clearly to a range of audiences, formally and informally through a variety of techniques